Figuring out how to present your business on your website can be HARD! This is something I work with clients on all the time. And, in this episode of The Smarter Content Marketing Lab, you’ll get to eavesdrop on a coaching session I recently had the pleasure of conducting with Tyler Inloes, owner of Five17Fitness.
During our session, we talk about things like:
- The importance of getting the “hero” section of the home page right
- Being clear about who your business is serving and what you’re offering
- Describing the benefit of your lead magnet so that readers will be enticed to download it
- Why you should have more uses of “you” rather than “me” or “us” or “we” in your website copy
- Strategic use of video on a site
- Talking about your offerings from a customer benefit perspective instead of a feature perspective
- Addressing customer questions in ways that differentiate your business from competitors
It was a fun and interesting session, and–if you had a website for your biz–there are probably a few tips you can pick up from it. That’s my hope, anyway!
Take a listen and then let me know if you have any questions about your own site. Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll set up a time to chat!