- How do I find clients?
- How much should I charge?
- Do I need a website? And if I do, what should it include?
- What do I need to do to stand out from all of the other freelance writers out there?
- How do I handle billing?
- What’s the deal with taxes?
- Do I need to get clients to sign a contract? If I do, what should be in it and how do I get one?
Taking the leap to become a freelance copywriter can be incredibly exciting–and overwhelmingly nerve wracking. I can help you level things out, focus on what’s important, and set yourself up for SUCCESS!
Having built a successful freelance copywriting career over the past 15 years that’s given me a lifestyle I love, I know the answers to the questions you have. So, by working together, I can help you avoid some of the REALLY big potholes I fell into early in my freelancing adventures.
Schedule a FREE 30-minute coaching call today to get your freelance copywriting career off to a successful—and FASTER—start! No catch. No obligation. (That would just be RUDE!) It’s just a chance for us to get to know each other a little better and to talk about the world of freelance copywriting. Enter your info into the form below and submit!
During our call, we can talk about specific copywriting challenges you’re facing and how to overcome them. And we can also discuss whether you’d be a good fit for The Page-Turner Mission’s “I Want to be a Copywriter!” one-on-one coaching program that’ll help you get up and going fast! For a limited time, the program is being offered at an introductory rate and includes:
- Three 1-hour coaching calls (once a week for three consecutive weeks) during which we’ll review your work, put together strategies for getting clients, develop a fee structure that will help you earn what you need to lead the life you want, and any other issues you’re encountering as a beginning freelance copywriter
- Full access to my online course–“How to Start a Freelance Copywriting Business”, which includes specifics about:
- Setting up a workspace that fuels creativity and productivity
- Legal and accounting issues
- Creating your writer’s website to serve as your 24/7 salesperson
- Developing a portfolio of work that will help you get clients
- Setting your fees in a way that sets you up for success
- Getting and maintaining the clients you want
The faster we get started, the faster you can get to where you want to be with your freelance copywriting career! I’m only taking 10 coaching students per month, so go ahead and send me your info with the form below to set up a time for a FREE 30-minute coaching consultation!